Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

Ok, so I am kind of playing catch up today! I am behind on blogging but I am going to try and get UP to DATE starting with Christmas Day! We spent Christmas Eve day with my fam jam, and you can read all about that HERE!

We had to do a bit of traveling so we had lots of BONDING time in the car! :) Any time with my husband is GOOD TIME! :)

Daddy & sweet Thera-Headed South for Christmas!

We hung out with Brandon's family Christmas Eve night & all day Christmas Day! I don't have too many pics but these are a few that we snapped with our phones! My wonderful sister-in-law has the rest of the Christmas pics and I'll post those when she gets them to me! ;0)

 The Powell Girls!
Me & Candace!

I also want to LINK up with Daph at Flip Flops and Pearls for-My Favorite Gift From Santa! 


I got LOTS of goodies! But I would have to say that MY most favorite thing was my BEAUTIFUL band (top) to my wedding ring-This is the best PIC I could get with my iphone!



I got LOTS of other goodies, including a new swing for our patio! I plan to blog about that later! Hope you guys had a GREAT New Years Eve weekend! I will blog about our New Years later today! Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment