Thursday, January 26, 2012

I was TAGGED!


OK, so I got tagged in the 'Blogger game'.. this is a quick way to learn interesting things about me! Thanks to Brittany over at b. merry & blessed ... for tagging me!
The Blogger Game
The Rules


1. You must post the rules

2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

4. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post

Let me know you've tagged them!



11 Fun Facts:



{1} I am the wife of a Coal Miner!


{2} I was born & raised in a College town…and still here! ROLL TIDE!


{3} I am the proud mommy to a 90 lb Doberman!

{4}I have never once in my entire life colored/highlighted my hair…Brown hair/Brown eyes.. BORING!

{5} I don’t watch TV very much BUT when I do it is complete garbage-Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, etc..

{6} I still struggle ALMOST on a daily basis with what I want to be when I “grow up.”

{7} I am currently BACK in school studying Public Relations.

{8} I knew my husband exactly six months when he asked me to marry him.

{9} My Mom passed away when I was 19, and it completely changed my life, forever!

{10} I have a sister who is 2 years younger than me and she is my VERY best friend!

{11} There is not a single day that goes by that I don’t thank God for all that I have been blessed with!

 Her Questions for me:

1.      What magazine do you subscribe to?
I don’t subscribe to any BUT I love to read Shape & Self

2.      What do you like to do in your free time?
Free Time?!? What’s that?! Ha!.. Don’t get much but when I have a little, I love to workout and spend time with my wonderful husband
3.      Do you like sports?
LOVE me some Alabama football!

4.      If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to go Australia!

5.      What is your favorite makeup accessory?
HAVE to have my Mac blush!

6.      What is one thing you can't live without?
My family and husband-They make my world go round!

7.      What is the best recipe you've ever cooked or would like to?
My specialty is Chicken Casserole! J

8.      What is the best book you've ever read?
Hmmm.. Heaven is For Real is my FAV right now!

9.      What is your favorite store?
LOVE Ulta & Buckle

10.  What is your best workout advice?
Drink loads of water and if you’re going to workout at least try to make healthier eating decisions!

11.  What is your dream job?
Event Coordinator for a huge company or venue

My Tags










(Yes I know this is only 9.. but I'm too tired to worry about it! ;)If you have already been tagged then just disregard..I understand!)

My questions for you-

What is your favorite holiday?

Do prefer dogs or cats?

What was your very first car?

What is your favorite quote?

What is your favorite color nail polish?

What is your favorite snack food?

Where would your dream vacation be?

Is the cup half full or half empty?

Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook?

Stilettos or tennis shoes?

Who did you look up to as a kid?


Hope you guys are having a fabulous Thursday! It is raining cats and dogs here in Bama! BOO!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I find myself watching complete garbage tv too... Teen mom seems to be my favorite.LOL LOVE the book Heaven is for real. Really makes me sit and think. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I was tagged! Thank you I've never been tagged before ;) I'll get that post going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved learning more about you! Are you studying public relations at UA? I gradauted from their with a journalism degree! So I know all about Reese Phifer, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany- I am actually at Shelton State right now BUT I am hoping to be at Bama by this time next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete