Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Good Morning all my bloggy peeps! It is a flipping 27 degrees in the SOUTH this morning! Way to cold for this girl! I am have my mini heater under my desk on FULL blast! :) Hope you guys are having a GREAT Wednesday! TODAY, I am linking up with Jamie at this kind of love to share with y'all what I am LOVING on this CHILLY morning!



I am loving.........

1. That my wonderful sister-in-law e-mailed me the pics from our Family Christmas (Thanks Candace!)... here are a few-

 Brandon's entire family!
 Some of my FAVORITE people!
 My sweet sister-in-law BROOKE! :)

My FABULOUS Mother-In-Law & Thera girl! :)

LOVE this guy!

2. LOVING this AMAZING throw blanket that Brandon gave me for Christmas!

These things are SO awesome-check the website out here-http://www.barefootdreams.com/ They were previewed on Oprah & Ellen annnddd guess who has this SAME EXACT throw... Get ready... The one and only--

Khloe Kardashian!

They also make this pattern for Receiving blankets for your little one... they have tons of color and patterns! You MUST check their site out!



3. I am loving all of the goodies that I received in my Stocking from the Stocking Stuffer Swap! My partner was Meghan over at Shine On, and she did an AMAZING job shopping for me!

"J" stickers, notepad, Photo Album, Nail polish, Thank you Cards, Lip Balm, LOTS of Yummy candy (some candy not shown-I blame my 1 year old nephew), and Cocoa Mix!! She did a great job! :) Thanks again Meghan!

4. Last but NOT least, I am LOVING that I ran 2 miles on the treadmill last night! I didn't REALLY make a New Year's resolution but I REALLY want to try to get more FIT & HEALTHY! ..Wish me luck! :)

What are you loving today?!   Happy Wednesday! 



4 comments:

  1. Great loves!!! I have my heater going full blast thus am too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. Just wanted to let you know I'm reading =)
    i have been meaning to get involved with blogging circles and do themed post but i never found anyone to do it with. so i miiiiight have to get in touch with you and jump on that. it's more fun if you know people, you know??? i dunno. haha. anywayyyy. hiiii. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blanket! I love the Kardashians even though I am hated on for it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl love your blog too!! I love that leopard blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete