How far along? 34 weeks
Size of Baby? The size of a CANTALOUPE/ around 17 in. and weighs around 5lbs
Total weight gain/loss: Up 28 pounds!
Maternity clothes: ALL maternity jeans but still wearing all my normal leggings, dresses and tops for the most part!
Stretch marks: NO! And I have been lathering up in cocoa butter day and night!
Sleep: is OK.. have to get up and use the bathroom around 4-5 times a night. I stay EXHAUSTED during the day but I'll live! ;)
Best moment this week: best moments lately have been-- Registering for him, finally deciding on a name and working in his nursery!
Movement: Out of Control! I can see his foot sticking out all the time on my right side and he stays under my right rib.. he is VERY active!
Food cravings/aversions: obsessed with Captain D's (fried shrimp & cheese sticks) Taco Bell (which I despised before I was pregnant) Cereal (my favs are Rice Krispies & Honey Comb)
Gender: Baby Boy-Colton Champion
Labor signs: None for now.....
Belly button in or out: Still in but kind of flat like ;)
What I miss: Not being SO tired.. I miss being able to go go go and not slow down. Trying to learn to say NO and limit myself is VERY hard!
What I am looking forward to: My Baby Shower and Maternity pictures are coming up in just a few weeks!
Weekly wisdom: my brain is too tired for wisdom this week!
Milestone: Getting to "weekly visits" with my Dr. I really thought this time would never come BUT as of next week I start going every week... that means the end is near! Wooo HOOO!!!
Since this blog is kind of like a scrapbook there are a few things that I want to add for Colton so that I don't forget. Just small things that I want him to know and I would like to remember!
- Your Papa C started calling you "Leroy" not long after I found out I was pregnant. The name REALLY started to stick with EVERYONE for several months. Your Daddy finally got tired of hearing "Leroy" all the time and decided on Colton Champion Powell.
- I was actually a little sad about you not being "Leroy" anymore... because this was the only way that you were identified for SOOOO long!
- We started working on your nursery over Christmas and your bedding was delivered around that time... we have decided on a 'Cowboy Theme" and I am SUPER nervous that you won't "Like" it when you are a little older! And it's totally fine if you don't! ;)
- We have been twice to see you on a 4D Ultrasound.. this is something that your Daddy really wanted since he hasn't been able to be at all of your ultrasounds due to work. You did not cooperate either time and only let us see your EAR! The 2nd time we went when the tech would press on you, you would throw your elbow out at her and cover your face with your hand.
- You receive new clothes in the mail almost daily. Your Daddy gets mad at me and says that you will "never" be able to wear all of it and will outgrow it before it's time to wear. I always tell him that I am your Mama and I know what's best for you! ;)
- Your Aunt Jess and I have also been shopping for you almost every weekend... I have this overwhelming fear that you aren't going to have something that you need once you arrive.
- We also purchased a new SUV all for you to be hauled around in! It was hard to part with my car but I know you need something much BIGGER to ride in and I think you will love it!
- I think about you day and night and wonder what you will be like, who you will act like, look like, what you will smell like, how you will sound. I know you will be perfect and we cannot wait to meet you!