Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LATE Christmas Post


Our Christmas started on the 23rd-The Saturday BEFORE Christmas. Things are ALWAYS a little crazy for us because BOTH of our families are out of town.

We started our Christmas festivities with a lunch at my house for my Aunt and cousins (this is ALL of my Mother’s side of the family that is left-so sad) I always try to make a special day/time for them for Thanksgiving and Christmas because I think it is important for all of us to be together since my Mom and Nana (grandmother) passed away!

I am SUPER lame and didn’t take ANY pics of the fam BUT we were having SO much fun I didn’t even think about snapping any pics!



I found some really cute Christmas game ideas on PINTEREST. I definitely want to keep this a tradition going because it was TONS of fun! I gave away fun prizes which included gift cards to Dip N’ Dots, Dairy Queen, Wendy’s.. Etc…

On Saturday night we had our annual Christmas shin-dig with my Daddy's side of the family... I shamefully do not have a single picture from that night! I know, I know, I am AWFUL!  

Moving on.....

On Sunday we headed to LA... Lower Alabama  that is :) to spend some time with Brandon's family. This was such a fun Christmas because our nephew Grayson is old enough now where he actually knows what is going on, so it was a lot of fun! 
These are the few pictures that I have from our visit with them.... 

Brandon’s Aunt Cindy & Grayson 


The whole family having mimosa’s on Christmas Morning

My Sister-N-Law was suppose to e-mail more pictures from Christmas.. but I haven't received them yet! I am calling you out Candace! HA! J/K

All in all it was a great Christmas and I couldn't have imagined spending it with anyone than all the people pictured/mentioned here!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Gatlinburg and New Years post! 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your tree Sister! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas :) I think we may need to have mimosas next Christmas morning, too!

    ReplyDelete