Friday, September 20, 2013

5 on Friday!


It's Friday y'all WHOOP WHOOP!!! 

I don't know about y'all but this girl is WAY excited that the weekend is almost here!

Here are my 5 Random thoughts for FRIDAYYY!! 

#1. I absolutely CANNOT wait until the 50 Shades of Grey movie comes out and EVERYONE falls in love with Charlie Hunnam and I can say.. I told you so! I am so tired of all these women complaining that Charlie won't make a good Christian! Newsflash- Honey, you're wrong! I have been a Charlie fan since SOA! The boy has charm like no other and I PROMISE you will fall madly in love with him. He has been my "Hollywood crush" for several years so excitement was an understatement when I heard he would be playing Christian in the 50 Shades movie! Get ready girls! 

#2 I am SO excited that my daddy (Papa C) and my sista (Aunt Gessa) have been working very hard on Bay Bay Powell's Gender Reveal Box! I just cannot wait to find out if there is a sweet baby girl or a sweet baby boy growing inside of me! 

#3 OK so I was totally addicted to these Strawberry Lemonade's from McDonalds when BAM I go through the drive-thru last week to satisfy my craving and they have "discontinued" this item?! I mean really?
Does anyone know where I can get something similar to this? This pregnant woman has needs! 

#4 I am refusing to purchase a bassinet for baby Powell.. I know, I know.. I'm a terrible person. I just DO NOT and mean really DO NOT want my child sleeping in the bed with us! I also don't want to have to go through pure heck when they are too big for the bassinet and have to be moved to their crib! But I have been thinking of purchasing one of these to use for the first few months?! Anyone have one? Like it? Hate it? It's a Rock N Play Sleeper... I have heard some Moms say that these are WAY better than bassinets and easier to transition from this to the crib?! Any thoughts??

Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Owl

#5 I am SO excited for all of this FALL weather coming our way! This weekend is Bama's first Home Game and the weather is just perfect for it! I have got my Fall candles burning and all of my Fall decor out! Absolutely LOVE this time of year! 

2 comments:

  1. I think the rock n play is a good idea! Even if you just use it for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting from the 5 on Friday linkup!

    We love, loved our Rock n Play sleeper! We had 3 - one beside our bed (or we could move it throughout our house as needed), one for Grandma's house, and one at our babysitter's house. My son slept in it until he outgrew it at 6 months, when we transitioned him to his crib in his own room. Good luck with whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete