Thursday, September 12, 2013

Backstreet's Back!

I meant to blog about this LAST week but well you know how that goes!!

A few weeks back me and my sister, sister N law and HER sister went to see the BACKSTREET BOYS annndddddd DJ Pauly D!!!! 

Can y'all believe that they are still together?! I am pretty sure that their "single" was the very first one that I ever had on cassette!! HA!

It was LOTS of fun but a bit TOO HOTT  and TOO much walking for this prego! BUT we had a great time! :)

Sista Sista

Brian's son put on a little show before BSB... this kid is awesome!! :) 

Me and AMY.. She was sporting Jennaration so I had to get a pic with her! :)


My SIL... She is prego with a baby girl! :) 




 Lurvveee me some Pauly D!


It was fun to be a "teenager" again! I have to say the guys still have moves! Lots of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment