Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well it is that time of the week AGAIN! I am linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm loving Wednesday!





Today, I am LOVING...

...That there are two more "wake ups" until the weekend
...That my husband is off ALL weekend, AGAIN
...That we are going to the BOAT SHOW on Saturday
...That I got ALL points possible on my Psychology homework
...That I just ordered Season 3 of Nip/Tuck
...That I just sold my old text books to Amazon for a credit..JACKPOT!
...That I get to see my sweet Thera girl when I go home for lunch today
...That my sissy is blogging now..follow her HERE!
...That I start week 3 of Couch to 5K TODAY! Pray for me! :)

What are you loving this week! Link up and join in on all the FUN! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love that you love these things!! =) Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I haven't been able to comment and I just opened you up in internet explorer and can now comment again - YAY!!!!!!

    I can't wait to hear about couch to 5k - go girl! :) I've had friends that have done it and loved it! I love boat shows too... so much fun!

    Hope you have a great day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are loving so many great things! I'm trying to get my boo-tay running again too, you go girl! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back!! :)

    ashareyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I count down the "wake ups" too. haha Let me know how the couch to 5k works out, I have been interested in starting.

    ReplyDelete