Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap UP

Happy Tuesday bloggy peeps! Hope you guys had a great weekend! I was so very sad to see it end! We had a FUN filled weekend with Brandon's family! His entire family was home this weekend so we made the 2 hour trip and joined in. We built a fire and cooked "chitlins"! Disgusting I KNOW! But the boys enjoyed it! Ha! Here is our weekend in pictures!

 Brandon & Thera girl snuggling Friday morning before I left for work
 Headed to the BIG town of Grove Hill
 Me, Brooke, and sweet Grayson
 My sexy husband!
 Playing Hide-n-go-seek with Aunt B
 The big fire that the boys had going
 Cooking "Chitlins".. I know? I don't get it either!
 Grayson catching a QUICK nap
Brooke and I staying WARM!

Love, love, love this man!

We had a FABULOUS weekend hanging with the fam jam! Next weekend we are headed to the Boat show! Please pray that we find something that we BOTH love! :) Hope you guys had a GREAT weekend!

Oh and one more thing before I go! I was introduced to this skin care line this weekend! It is called Rodan and Fields! They have a ton of stuff for anti-aging and sun spots!

Rodan and Fields Dermatologists

 It is made by the SAME people who make proactive?!? Anyone ever tried it? I am planning to order it this week, so let me know if you have any pros or cons about it! This girl right here is all about PREVENTING wrinkles! I want to be TWENTY-FIVE forever! :)

And ONE more thing... I promise this is IT! My BFF AKA my sister has started a BLOG!!
She is AWESOME and you should most definitely follow her!!

Ok I think I am done.. for now anyway! Holla!



1 comment:

  1. You're too cute!! What a fun post. =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On & Skinny Up

    ReplyDelete