Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had an AMAZING Christmas!! We were very blessed to be able to spend it with both mine AND Brandon's family! We spent A LOT of time traveling but I would say in the end it was all worth it! :)

Christmas started for me on Thursday night when my 2 sweet cousins and my aunt came over! This is the only family that I have left on my mom's side. My sister had to work so she was unable to make it. It was VERY low-key BUT I SO enjoy any time that I get to spend with these girls! :)

Lots of YUMMY finger foods!

Christmas CANDY!


Pizza Pin wheels-got this recipe from PINTERST :)

I was a slacker and didn't put up a post on my Christmas decorations-so here is my TREE!

All the presents

My fireplace and new "Stocking Holder"

Londa and her Kermit P.J.'s

Thera girl even got a present! :)


The girls opening their gifts & Thera helping, of course!

We spent Christmas Eve with my Family. I am SO sad, I didn't take to many pictures! :( There were TONS of people there and TONS of kids SO lots of chaos! :)



My Parent's Christmas Tree!

My sweet Nanny opening here gifts!



My daddy-o, pretty sure he was fussing to me about something! :0)

Jess opening her ERIN CONDREN Life Planner-I REALLY am the BEST sister!

Thought this was CUTE-My wonderful husband and his ANTLERS! :)

Our HUGE  present..wonder what it is?!


Yay! We REALLY needed this for our porch! :)



I am going to do a seperate post about Christmas Day and I want to do a fun post of all the cool presents I received! :) Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see someone else who has gotten into blogging like me! You are just as gorgeous as ever, Jenna. I am glad to see you are doing well and happy! I will be reading your blog. =) I hope you have a happy 2012!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good sister! =) What a great recap. I blogged about our swap - loved my stocking...thank you SO much!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete