Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh yaaa Know!!

I really hate to admit it BUT, I am way behind in the blog world... I haven't had a chance to catch up on my blog reading in a few weeks! Things are cray-cray in my world right now! Y'all know the story.. work, school...LIFE!!! 

Any who.. in case you didn't know it is SUPER-DUPER HOTTTTT in the South!!

I mean, SERIOUSLY?! 108 degrees?!? Are we being PUNKED by the weather man?! THAT IS HOTT!
And if that's not bad enough.. Our AIR conditioner is not working properly and I am having to have a new unit installed TODAY!.....Wahhhhhhh!!!! I can think of A LOT of other things that I would like to do with my money besides purchase an air unit!! But hellerrrr, please see the photo above.... 108 degrees!!! Really?

Even Thera girl says its too HOT in here Mama! 

BUT whateva!!....Next subject!! 

This weekend this sweet little baby boy is coming to hang out with his Aunt Jen & Uncle Brandon!!

He is so handsome and I cannot wait to play with him all weekend! 

Also, I am BEYOND pumped because me and his Mama are having a girls trip to the movies to see....... wait for it-----------------

Magic Mike!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell y'all how excited I am to see this!! I have the BIGGEST crush ever on Channing Tatum and HELLO.. he is an Alabama boy.. what is not to LOVE?!
I will DEF let y'all know how it is... I am sure there is going to be LOTS of squealing in that theater! :)

I am also planning to do LOTS of this on Sunday, ya know due to the HOTT weather and all!


And that my friends is what is going down in the world of 
J. Powell! SO exciting huh?! 

Hope y'all have a fabulous rest of the week!
Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment