Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 2012

Why yes, it has been a month since I last blogged! Y'all should be use to my lack of blogging by now! 

Lets play a little catch up, shall we?! This is what has been going down in July!

Brandon and I had an ENTIRE week off!! SAY whatt?! YES, you heard that right...an ENTIRE week!!
It included the BEACH and midterms! Woo hoo!! Exciting huh?!

As you can see, Brandon caught a HUGE red snapper!!  

We were also able to catch up with friends that we don't get to see very often! 

Since we have been back from the beach we have been spending LOTS of time with this lil guy! So excited that they will soon be living closer to us! :)



We also had 2 VERY important Birthday's in July-Grayson's 2nd Birthday & MINE! :)




My pink "toe shoes" from Brandon!


All of my cards and gifts from friends and family... I am one blessed girl!!

And we have also been spending every. single. weekend. on the BOAT!


And that pretty much wraps up July! :) I promise I won't wait so long to blog next time... maybe! :)
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I heart your blog! I thought you would be interested in 2 blogs I'm hosting @ www.domesticsweetheart.com for Edward & Sons & VineyardFresh!

    P.S. I'm a new follow on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, way to forget MY birthday was in July, too.

    ReplyDelete