Monday, June 4, 2012

J. Pow's Birthday List

I have been playing with the 'Instaframe' app.. so I thought I would use it for my "Birthday List." These are a few things that I am dying to have at this very moment! And since I have the most AMAZING husband ever maybe a get a thing or two off of this list! ;) 



1. Michael Kors watch-I think I may be the only person on the planet that does NOT have one of these!! I always were my diamond bracelet that Brandon got me for Christmas on my left wrist, so I really haven't "needed" a watch but now I have decided that it is time to add the watch to my bracelet!

2. Beach Bunny Swimwear Towel-Unless you have been living under a rock, you know that Beach Bunny swimwear is like the most adorable swim suit line around! And I am in Lurrveee with this towel.. need it for the RIVER!

3. Vibram Five Fingers-Let's be honest, these "toe shoes" are not the most glamorous things BUT I really need these to get in and out of the boat with while we are on the river! They have really cute colors-pink, turquoise etc... but I think the black will work well with all my bikinis!

4. Spool 72 dress- I am in LOVE with this dress! I actually found this website on Pinterest and I have been drooling over everything on this website! This would be a perfect work dress or out on the town! Isn't it adorbs?!

5. Michael Kors Bracelet- I mean helurrr, I have to have this bracelet to go along with my blinging new watch! Michael Kors jewelry is the bomb.com
 fo sho! 


1 comment: