Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Highlights

Highlights from this week

  • We spent this past weekend on the boat! Brandon's fam jam stayed with us Saturday night, and we had a nice relaxing day on the river on Sunday! 

This is the ONLY picture that I have... I suck at life, I know! ;)

  • Tuesday, my sweet little cousin Allie graduated from the 6th Grade!!! I am so proud of her and so very sad at how fast her and her sister are growing up! I was there the day that both of them were born... WOW, I really am getting old! Wahhhh!
And her Birthday was yesterday!! Such a fun week for her!
I come from a family of girls..so we are all SUPER close, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

  • The last highlight of my week is my husband! He is the highlight of my everyday, my every minute all day errday! Y'all I swear I think I fall more and more in love with him as the time goes by! How sweet is this status that he posted on Facebook?!

He rarely post anything AT ALL on FB so I thought it was pretty sweet
that he made his status about me! I love him to pieces!

Hope y'all's week has been great! 
I will be back tomorrow to post my
"Birthday Wish List" :):)


3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO TAN! I am so jealous. =)

    Adorable, as always!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what a sweet post from your husband! don't those little messages or notes just make your day :-) we still like to know we are number 1 in our man's life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok girl, for some reason your e-mail is STILL not showing up!! What the heck!? Dumb Blogger. =)

    Thanks for the sweet comment. I am very excited, to say the least!!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete