Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's OK Y'all

I am linking up with Neely & Amber for It's OK Thursday! And you should link up too!!
Its Ok Thursdays

IT'S OK....

....That I am doing this post SO late in the day.. I'm a BUSY girl, what can I say?!

...That my sister is going to see Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan tonight without ME! What's up with that?!

...That I am wearing my new running shoes in my office... with my dress! :) .. Couldn't wait to try these babies out!

...That I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and watched a television show?! Again, I am BUSY!

....That (please don't kill me) I am not 100% sure that I like the Fifty Shades of Grey Book?!? I just can't seem to get into it?! Anyone else read it and NOT like it?!

....That I have drank TWO Corona's AND a glass of wine before going to bed every night this week?! I don't even want to think about those "extra" calories!! Ahhhhhh!

....That I woke up at 7:00 this morning (have to be at work at 8:00) and had to wear my hair in a ponytail cause I didn't have time to dry, straighten, tease... you get the picture!

I think that is all my whining for the week ;0) 
Y'all I am so pumped that tomorrow is Friday! 

What are you OK with this week? Link up and join in on all the fun!

XOXO



3 comments:

  1. LOVE those running shoes, Jenna, so I can totally see why! Hope you have a great weekend on the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on chapter 7 and I don't understand all the hype, either. Maybe it gets better??

    ReplyDelete