Monday, November 7, 2011

YAY for Organization!

I have been stalking the FEDEX tracking system for about 2 weeks now and FINALLY on Friday my Erin Condren Life Planner was shipped to the office! Almost EVERY single blog that I follow and/or read, people have been RAVING about this Life Planner! So I had to see for my self.. and I must say that I am in LOVE! :)


It came in this PRESH box!... I was BEYOND excited to OPEN!


It also came with Gift Cards, Call me Cards & some other cute personalized stickers/cards! SOO CUTE!



Isn't is ADORBS?!?!?! I love it and I will DEF be ordering MORE stuff from Erin Condren! I have seen SEVERAL coupons on Zulily and also on Plum District-$25 for $50 worth of Erin Condren stuff! I purchsed my coupon from Plum District and ONLY paid $25.00 for my life planner! Whoop Whoop! Can't beat that!
                                     

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! This planner looks fab. Please share how it works for keeping you organized! :)

    ReplyDelete