Friday, November 18, 2011

My CRAZY week!

I know I have kind of been MIA... BUT in my defense... I had a HUGE research paper due yesterday, and I spent ALL week working on it, FINGERS crossed for an "A"! So this is what I have been looking at every night when I get home from work!-

Notice my Erin Condren Life Planner, that I blogged about HERE. Well just as expected, I am in absolute LOVE with it! It has been VERY helpful the past few weeks with work, school stuff, hair appointments, dentist appointments and all the other random crap that I keep up with in my crazy/busy life!! Also notice, my COFFEE.. I really am turning into a COLLEGE STUDENT!! And of course, you can see the SHINY new IPAD 2 in the background!! Brandon and I bought that this past weekend, and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!! It is WAY cool and SUPER fast and easy to use! If you have an IPAD, what are your MUST have apps?! Also this weekend, Brandon got a FABULOUS new work car! For those of you who don't know, he drives 60+ miles to work one way and before the "work car" he was driving a BIG truck so needless to say we were spending LOTS of $ on gas... but NO more of that thaanks to this BAD BOY.... Isn't she cute?! Ha! :)


I also received my poster that I ordered from mypulisher that I blogged about HERE, and I actually put it in my tanning bed room! It was really cute and for FREE, you can't beat that! It looks a little crooked, BUT I think it is just the way I took the pic.


And that pretty much sums up my week! I have friends coming in for the Alabama/GA Southern game, so it should be a FUN weekend! I also plan to put up my Christmas decor and tree, so PICS to come soon!
Happy Friday Y'all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment