Saturday, October 22, 2011

Glasses and Gameday!

Friday, I FINALLY broke down and went to to eye doctor. I have not had an ey exam since I was in elementary school. I sit in front of a computer 40 + hours a week for my job and even more now that I am in school and recently started having headaches; so I figured it was time to have an eye exam. I guess that I must be the biggest baby EVER cause I HATED the whole eye exam experience!! My eyes were pouring water the entire time! They are SUPER sensitive to light! I ended up ONLY having to have reading glasses for work, school, texting & computer stuff so I feel OK with that and HOPEFULLY my headaches will go AWAY! :)



Thera girl watching some Alabama Football!


Saturday was just like any other Saturday in the Fall..... FOOTBALL ALL DAY! :) Brandon's sweet Maw-Maw came to stay with us. She brought lots of YUMMY food-baked potato soup, rotel dip and LOTS more! And we pretty much just hung out and watched football ALL day! ROOLLLLLLLL TIDE ROOLLLLL!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner ... Thera is adorable!! Good luck with your big game tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete