Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My VERY FIRST Blog Post :0)

I am starting this blog as kind of like an "online" scrapbook of all of my wonderful memories with my husband, friends & family! :)

A little background on me-I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and currently still live here! ROLL TIDE! :) I am an Executive Admin. Assistant for a non-profit Association here in Tuscaloosa and I just currently went back to school and I am going into Public Relations. I LOVE my job and feel very blessed to have such a wonderful job, and so far I am loving school! I married my very best friend in September of 2009. He graduated from the University of Alabama in May 2009 where he played football as well... ROLL TIDE (again! ;) We have a sweet doberman named Thera who we love just like she was our child! :) Our lives are extremley BUSY and I feel like we are in fast forward mode MOST of the time BUT all in all we have a GREAT life together! This is in a NUTSHELL....LOTS MORE TO COME! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment