Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Hump Day Y'all!


Happy Wednesday yall!!
I am pretty pumped about a few things this morning, so I thought that I would share!
My hometown is getting an ice skating Wonderland
Transportation Museum dedication
I mean how much fun is this going to be!
(Click on the pic for more details)
 
I have also been pinteresting like crazy here lately! And I am loving these pins that I have found recently

Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Link up with Michelle, and show us all your Pinterest finds!
XOXO
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are from ALabama?! I went there for the first time last weekend, it was so beautiful!!!
    Just found your adorable blog through the hop! I am happy to say I am your newest follower and I am excited to get to know you! I would love for you to stop by and following along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up...love the ecard pins! I could read those things all day long! Haha. And I love the bedroom picture. We are state neighbors! I live in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete