Friday, February 10, 2012

She is ALIVE!

Hi. My name is Jenna and I am a TOTAL blog slacker!!
 Sorry guys, I know I have been a little MIA! But my life is INSANE right now! Last week alone, I worked 45+ hours, 6 hours of school, 5 hours in the the GYM + studying, homework and being a wife to my fabulous husband! ;)

So today I am going to play catch up a little bit! This past weekend was my cousin's 40th Birthday and her hubby threw her a Birthday Party/Family get together! They had a Fish Fry planned and I was excited for some fun in the sun! If you live around here then you know that it RAINED the ENTIRE weekend so INSTEAD of fun in the sun.. we had rain, rain, and more rain, so we moved the shin dig into my Dad's shop..Still had lots of fun and  I love anytime that I get to spend with my fam jam!

Remember-It was RAINING-so that's why my hair looks like a HOT mess!

 Lots of FRIED food..just what I need.. NOT!


 Me and the sister!
This would be my Daddy-O! Gotta love that hat huh?!? Ha! :)


Besides the rain it was a great day!!

On Friday my sweet sister brought me this precious prize by work!

Isn't she thoughtful!?!

And yesterday I got back my first Comp 2 Paper!!
After all the craziness last week, I still managed to pull out an A! Ahhh Yea! :)

This weekend my Mother-N-Law is coming to stay with us and I am SUPER excited to hang out and spend time with her! Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!!

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your paper, Jenna! I've been a major blog slacker too! I have over 800+ posts to catch up on today. Man oh man!

    Happy Friday!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan
    Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your paper and spending time with family. Your busy schedule inspires me!! Hope you had a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete