Thursday, October 11, 2012

Color Run Fun!

Why YES, it has been over a month since I last posted on the Ole' Blog! Y'all should be use to my procrastination by now?! :) I won't even go into why it has been so long since I last posted but I will say that I am going to do better! Pinky Promise! :)
 
Last weekend me and my fam jam ran in the 5K Color Run here in Tuscaloosa! It was LOADS of fun and I CANNOT wait to do it again next year!
 
Our Team-The Dashin' Divas!

 These Pictures were BEFORE the Color Run.....
 
 
After the Color Run.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was the very first 5K that I have EVER participated in and I absolutley LOVED it! I also LOVED being able to hang out with all my FAVORITE girls!
 
Tomorrow I will be posting about all my Fall/Halloween Decor! Happy Thursday Y'all!
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks like SO much fun!!! I definitely plan on doing the Color Run next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we did this in Oklahoma! So fun! :)
    You got some great pictures! Did the color come out of your hair easily? I think I had splotches of pink for like 5 weeks. Ha.

    You've got a good name btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete