Monday, March 19, 2012

K-Dash & Boats

Happy Monday all my boggy peeps! Hope you guys had a FABULOUS weekend! We had kind of a low-key weekend!


I had a hair appointment on Friday and my hair dresser is AH-MA-ZING!

And I have a consult this week for hair extensions! Cannot wait! :)


Friday night, we ate Japanese at Tokyo! It was yum-O! Brandon had to go to work shortly after, so Thera and I were in bed by 8:30 watching Khloe Kardashian on the QVC channel.. wild Friday night,I know! 




I know that TONS of people hate the Kardashian sisters, but I ADORE them! I just think they are so hilarious!

Saturday, I spent the day with my little cousins, we laid out for a bit and then Brandon wanted to hit the lake up and test drive a boat that we have been looking at. If you know us, or have been following my blog for long, you know that we bought a house and our neighborhood is on the river and we have been searching for a boat for a few months.

This is the boat that we test drove!



Saturday was SO pretty! Can't wait for FULL time Summer!

And Sunday we were pretty lazy! I hung out with Katelyn & Allie (My little cousins) and washed my car to free it from all of the POLLEN! And that pretty much sums up our weekend!

I promise that I am going to do a review on all of my MAC makeup BUT to be perfectly honest, I am not sure that I really like it, I keep giving it a "second chance" but not too sure that it is the right stuff for me!

Have a great week!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love the Kardashians. Lol I get picked on for liking them.

    Your hair looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair...and extensions? Oh girl...they'll look great!

    Happy Monday!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARTY BOAT!! Love it! That sounds like a relaxing weekend! I love our hair, too!

    ReplyDelete